Ezee meals are nutricious home-style pre-packed frozen meals sold and delivered through Anglican churches to raise funds for the Wellington City Mission and outlets. This is a fantastic way to support a vital ministry and at the same time enjoy the convenience of a ready to heat meal.
- Are prepared and distributed by Mission Foods Limited, Titahi Bay, Wellington.
- Are described as nutritious home-style pre-packed frozen meals to heat and eat.
- Are created fresh and instantly frozen, ready to go in a microwave or oven direct from the deepfreeze.
- Menu includes 10 main meals, 9 smaller meals. (a limited selection is available)
- They are available to anyone to purchase.
Photo credit Fiona Werry
The Ezee Meal service:
- Provides a small revenue for Wellington City Mission and the outlets – sold through Anglican churches mainly or other community agencies throughout NZ.
- Is maintained by the Johnsonville Anglican Parish on a voluntary basis.
- Main meals $8.50
- Smaller meals $5.50
Ezee Meals Brochure
Meals are sold from Thursdays (9:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.).
Come and select meals available from St John’s Church Hall.
Jo or Graham Soal. Phone 970 1336
Johnsonville Anglican Parish office, Ph 973 1729