“Let us hear what God the Lord will speak; for he will speak peace to his people, to his faithful, to those who turn to him in their hearts” (Psalm 85:8)
strong, loving and wise,
help us to depend upon your goodness
and place our trust in your Son. Amen
Sunday and Thursday Morning Bible Readings:
Ordinary Time 19
Genesis 37:1-4, 12-28;
Psalm 105:1-6, 16-22, 45b;
Today we pray for:
- Our city councillors: Justin Lester, Helen Ritchie and Malcolm Sparrow.
- Teachers and students at Raroa Normal Intermediate and Newlands Intermediate.
- Wellington City Mission
- The church of the province of South East Asia: The Most Revd Bolly Lapok Archbishop of South East Asia & Bishop of Kuching
- The staff and Board of Anglican Missions, who are enabling global mission to occur every day.
- Those who have asked for our prayers and those who have died.